Monday, September 10, 2012

almost like having another child...


This morning I got an email saying Mom's Apple ID password needed to be reset.
I made two phone calls to her to make sure our appointment at the bank was set up.
She told me she had fallen outside this morning, gone to Urgent Care and had a CT scan.

I patiently repeat information, answer questions, tell stories like it's the first time.
and all the while I am thinking....it's like having another child.

I know that this journey I'm on is known to many.
I've connected in this past week with multiple people who have such stories of their own to tell.

I now know that God was not putting Matthew West's "Strong Enough" on my constant playlist
to help me with the job transition
but for this...
HE is strong enough for both of us
and I can do all things through Christ 
who gives me strength...
one day at a time
one answer at a time
one step at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment